Can You Pull Others to Believe in Your Dream WITHOUT stress?
I have these go-to vendors whenever I need fresh tomatoes and bell peppers.
This northern guy confuses me every time because I'm not even sure when tomatoes are in season or not.

I would say it's 'good confusion' because he sells it really well.
Any amount. No cheating.
One time I was tempted to ask him when tomatoes will become scarce because I have never heard him mentioned it during our banters, but I changed my mind.
The other woman is similar, too.
She can effortlessly make you keep coming because she will always mention why she must get only big and fresh tomatoes for her customers.
You'll never catch her selling depleting ones.
I'm just here thinking about how this scenario really works in other areas of our lives.
What can we say we are consistently known for?
In good and bad times?
Can our lives make people confess the same testimony?
You see, consistently saying and working towards who we want to be without distraction is one of the surest way to reach a goal fast.
You'll not only be progressing.
But you'll pull others to believe in your dream WITHOUT stress.
Your assignment is to stay consistent.

Comments