Beloved, There’s a Ghostwriting Deal.
The CEO of Excellent Management Consult reached out to me last December and said,
“Beloved, there’s a ghostwriting deal.
It’s not for me though, it’s for a medical doctor I respect deeply.
What’s your charge?”
I read the message and immediately read between the lines.
Who could that be?
Someone I had met before? Someone watching quietly?
Either way, I sent my rate.
He negotiated.
And now the deal is in the pipeline.
But here’s the real lesson 

Professionalism matters—more than we like to admit.
I once had a prior virtual meeting with this CEO.
He already knew what I do, how I think, and how seriously I take my craft.
This is a man deeply rooted in academics and obsessed with personal development.
If you’re speaking from a place of struggle instead of value, he can smell it instantly.
You see, it’s not enough to just have the skill.
What results has your skill produced?
What problems has it solved?
How are you presenting/positioning yourself when you sell it?
Because in the remote space, it’s not cho cho.
You'll need to show workings.
It’s insane outcomes and the confidence to stand by them.
Are you READY?

Comments